How to Start
The first step is to obtain from your scheme/s up-to-date information. This includes the current transfer value. To commence we will require a completed Letter of Authority. Please contact us via phone, email or through the online form under the “Contact Us” page and we will supply this along with some key information about our services.
There are 5 key stages to the process:
1) Complete a Letter of Authority which is sent to your scheme/s along with a request for up-to-date information.
2) Once received, we discuss the findings with you.
3) We then provide a detailed document which includes all the key information you need to make a decision on whether to proceed with a transfer or not at this stage.
4) If you elect to proceed, we prepare all the required paperwork needed for both the UK and Australian sides.
5) The final step is to arrange the transfer of your UK scheme/s into a superannuation fund here in Australia.
The first step of obtaining up-to-date information from your scheme does not cost anything. We believe that without the basic details, you are not able to make an informed decision.
Should you elect to proceed with a transfer:
Minimum Fee: $550 (payable from your transferred pension funds)
This includes the investigation, advice document and the transfer of your benefits.
Once we have the basic information from your UK Scheme/s, we will provide you with an obligation free quote as to the exact fee for proceeding with a transfer of your UK benefits, which is based on the time we invest to complete a successful transfer.